Certified Azure DevOps Engineer with 1+ years of hands-on experience supporting, automating, and optimizing mission-critical deployments in Azure, leveraging configuration management, CI/CD, Agile, and DevOps Process.
Certified DevOps Engineer working in the EY account for the EY Mobility Pathway Product.
Some highlights include
• Primary Stakeholders for four Projects to Provision IaaS and PaaS components for their development environment.
• Providing Infrastructure solutions based on Azure in a fast-paced, challenging, and innovative company focused on reliability and customer service.
• Create and Maintain fully automated CI/CD pipelines for Infrastructure deployment using Azure DevOps and PowerShell
• Involved in many Process Automation which had reduced lots of manual effort like VNET Peering, Enabling Diagnostics settings, Key Vault Backup, etc.,
• Reduced costs by ~$10,000 each month by decommissioning unwanted resources and consolidated all the AKS clusters.
a) Monitoring automation - Created a Pipeline to deploy and manage the custom alerts(Metric Alerts and Log Search Alerts) in all the projects of EYMP. Also, it can be scheduled and run on a fortnightly basis. This reduces lots of manual work involvement.
b) Incident Management - Involved in Streamlining of all the custom and Monitoring alerts and Incident Management System.
c) Production Key Vault Backup - Written a script to automate the backup of contents of the Key Vault and scheduled periodically using Automation RunBook.